Monday, August 30, 2010

Sorry..

I'm only able to say sorry,
that's all i'm capable of,
I'm sorry for falling,
even knowing you were never gonna catch me,
I'm sorry for trying to let my feelings to reach you,
even though i know you will never try feeling it,
I'm sorry for the annoying moment i gave you,
even though you were suppose to have a great life without me,
I'm sorry for telling you that i'm really in love with you,
Even though i know that you will never love me back,
I'm sorry that i could never forget you,
even though you never try remembering me,
I'm sorry for not trying to avoid you,
Even you have been avoiding me all this while,
I'm sorry that i always trying looking at you from far,
Even though you never try noticing me there at all,
I'm sorry for trying to be your friend thou my heart longed for your love,
Even knowing that i'm just one of your toy from the very beginning,
I'm sorry for trying to stay close to you,
Even though you were trying to push me away,
I'm sorry for loving you as long as i could remember,
Even though you always forget that I love you,
And
I'm sorry to tell you that,
Even if you ever love me,
I'm sorry that i had forget how to love you,
and I lost sight of you,
since you decide to change your sympathy into a love,
for me..
Now,
I'm just sorry that I never try to reach you,
even though i tried,
that's all i could ever say,
to you,
the girl whom i once loved,
and never be loved back,
I'M SORRY...

~Emo freak~

-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment