Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I just can't

To maintain our friendship,
I just kept it to myself,
even knowing that i did have feelings for her..
there's just nothing i could do,
but to used others feelings to cover up my true feelings.
Although i just wanna tell her to give me a chance to work things out,
...
i just want to tell her to confront her feeling with me,
i dont want her to be unhappy with it,
keeping it within herself so deep that i couldn't reach at all,
if i could just say what my heart wanted to,
it would just be liked this,
"Why dont we give ourself a chance to work things out"
"I know that you can't because of the friendship we are gonna risk"
"but that doesn't mean i can just stand there,"
" and watch as you deal with things in a way which make you sad"
"as i don't want you to be sad just because of the things i try to change"
" i just hope that you could just give me a chance to be there for you"
"to hold you when you fall"
"to hug you when you're feeling cold"
"to give you my shoulder when you are down"
"to be your listener when you are lonely"
"to be the other half you seek for"
"and not to avoid my feelings toward you"
" i just wanna make you happy being with me"
" and not puting up a cheerful face when deep inside you are sad"
"I just can't be happy as you are sad"
" I just can't"

~masked~

-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment