Wednesday, September 1, 2010

When the rain pours...

There are times i wanna cry,
and there are times i wanna Laugh,
yet I laugh when my heart is crying,
and I cried when my heart is dying..
still that never stop time from moving,
nor slowing it down for a moment,
and yet i'm still here,
waiting for you,
even the clock continues ticking,
I'm always there,
right where you were suppose to notice me,
and yet you never did..
still i tried calling you out,
and you just walk,
and as time pass,
you were walking further away from me,
not knowing that i'm always standing,
at the same right spot,
hoping that you would just turn and look how far you were from me,
yet you just walk..
and started running when the rain started to pour down on me,
and i saw you stopping at the place,
where rain couldn't lay its tear on you,
right in front of me,
you watched the rain pouring down,
and you saw me alone,
standing right where i had been all this while,
soaked by the rain,
you never noticed that,
i was crying,
under the rain,
where tear merges together with the rain,
regardless of the number of times i cried,
this time,
you ran towards me,
holding an umbrella,
and here you are..
right in front of me,
looking at the tears i had on my face,
thinking that it was the rain on my face,
you tried asking,
persuading me to proceed to the place,
where the rain could never reach me anymore,
yet i tried reasoning to you to stay,
still you refuse..
and now,
I lost you...


-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment