Thursday, September 2, 2010

Chance...

Day are counted,
and years are numbered..
yet i'm still here,
waiting,
just waiting for a chance,
a chance of a lifetime..
which a life that is numbered as one,
that goes and never comes back,
I'm now here...
right outside the entrance,
that one and only entrance..
where many goes out from it and enter again from the same entrance..
still i'm outside,
not being to enter,
not given a chance to try being inside there...
yet...
you disallowed me to move from the spot,
just leaving me stagnant at the same place...
not knowing when will there be a chance for me..
all i could do is to wait..
right here.. 
only being able to watch you from far,
as it's just how things alway been..
and perhaps..
just perhaps it will always be like that...
where my sight always reach you..
and my heart always there,
right where you never try to notice,
no matter how hard i tried making it obvious...
and now...
i saw the chance,
which seem so real yet unreal,
finding for the individual,
the only person left..
outside..
which its one and only one right is to watch,
and never respond to what it really wants..
knowing that to speak,
is like watching..
only being able to start,
but not being given back a respond..
still..
that chance is waiting,
waiting for an absolute answered it prepared,
just for me to respond..
yet.. 
I responded with
******
-accept-
-refuse-


~Lost~

-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment