Thursday, August 26, 2010

World

The world which was once a world i created,
inhabited by many kind's of life forms,
form's which exist in the reality,
yet in my world,
There's one life form,
One which i tried persuading,
Demanding it to join my world,
though efforts were made,
and hardship were conquer,
it refused to join,
now.. 
it rather stay outside,
alone,
glowing by itself,
like the sun that shines my world,
and the moon which enlighten the dark,
All left right here in my world,
Friends which lives as the nobles,
Enemies which lives as the citizens,
Emotions which lives as the wildlife,
acting on its instinct,
and me,
the creator of this very world,
seeking for it which roam outside of my world,
hiding within the universe,
lingers everywhere,
just trying hard to avoid the existence of my world,
this life form,
a form which is so great,
that anyone whom felt it's ray,
that shone down to the living forms of my world,
fall and never want to stop from getting this endless feeling,
this very form..
Love..

~Emo~
-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment