Monday, August 16, 2010

All i could say..

The tears that will fall means nothing anymore. 
Its time for me to get over yourself...
and brace the upcoming future..
that all i could ever do to not forget,
the times where you were in it and out of it,
though i wish you could remain,
yet you choose to leave,
is it too much for you to stay in my heart,
or maybe its just the space you need is more than what i could ever provide...


Day are numbered as you left,
but every number that had been counted,
each and every one made me to take a step further than you,
and now all i could do is to perspire and wait below the vast skies,
Waiting for someone,
someone which i thought of,
yet your image lingers in my memories,
is it because you left a scar for me,
so i could never forget the day you decide to leave,
to leave me alone in the dark alley...


Now all i could say is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment