Monday, August 23, 2010

Tried..

I tried reasoning,
but you wasn't listening,
I try explaining,
but you were obsessed with what you concluded with,
I tried telling you the truth,
yet it hurt's you so much that i just kept silence,
I tried giving clue's,
yet you never seem to notice it,
I tried hard to reach you,
yet you move apart from me,
I tried to forget you,
yet image of you pop up in my mind,
I try to let go,
yet you still try to cling onto it,
I try to walk away and never look back,
yet you screamed and tries to blackmail me,
I try to avoid you,
yet you come to me to assure my feelings for you.


Now,


You try reasoning with me,
and here i am listening to you,
You explained to me,
and i waited till its ends and conclude,
You told me the truth,
and i told you my part of the truth,
You gave me countless clues,
i tried sorting it out without a clue,
You reached me,
yet i never stop to come for you,
You try forgetting me,
but i'll always remind and remember you,
You want to let go,
I just stand and tell you,
" If you try avoiding me, don't cause your heart is mine to treasure,"
"Cause I can't say I love you"
"When I already had"
"I can't leave you,"
"Cause I'm Your's"
"And can you try Loving me"
"Cause I tried once"
"and"
"I'M LOVIN IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment