Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hope and Wishes

In day's to come, i hope that it never arrive soon,
But still it passes too fast,
I wished that it will pass slower,
but sometimes.. that's what we call nature of the universe,
Now I just hope,
that you realize how much you are in me,
and Wished that I'm someone,
Someone in the core of you beating compartment...
Yet,
Hope seems to be hopeless,
as every time i tried giving hope to myself,
I end up getting hurt upon knowing that it's hopeless..
You never try accepting my hopes on you,
You always deny my feeling for you,
no matter how hard i try to make you notice it,
now you avoid me,
ignore me,
you were the one,
whom made me fall,
yet the one whom left me there alone,
why???
Why is it hard for you to just give me a chance,
Just one chance,
not to just show you what i felt,
but what you can feel...
Now,
I just wished that you stay far,
Far from me,
A man that turns away his feeling,
leaving nothing but instinct,
acting like a beast,
that never wanna fall,
and wished that someone will still fall,
For the Man-Beast..

No comments:

Post a Comment