Sunday, August 29, 2010

What a heart can say...

Do you think I wanna be loaded with cash,
Even if i am loaded,
Whats the big deal about it,
I still ended up with being lonely,
Do you think i really wanna be nosy in all stuff,
its just that i wanna know more of you,
By doing that,
I always wish that i could build a firm wall of relationship with you,
Do you think that i wanna be so talkative,
Its just that everytime i try not to do it,
You tend to assume that i am being troubled by something,
You say i wasn't being mature due to the fact i was talkative,
yet when i try to be one through being quiet and serious,
you slapped me hard with your facts of i'm being emotionally down,
Everytime i am facing so many things,
Deep in my heart,
I always want you to be the first to know about it,
Yet I felt or perhaps saw a wall you firmly build to avoid me from doing so,
Though you may deny the fact by saying that i have others to share with,
But those that fact really ever exist,
I may not be perfect in many aspects,
but you just can't assume that whatever actions i did at school was the real me..
Its just the mask i been holding onto for a long time,
Yet you tend to ignore it,
Even though many people say that i am a cheerful person,
Sadly but the truth is,
I never was..
Deep inside me,
i was thinking why isn't someone there,
someone which can give me a feeling or perhaps a reason for why i am here standing,
Yet..
I dunno who i am..
Did you ever knew that most of the time,
you think that i made a lie or a joke,
actually i am telling you the truth,
I dunno when or how,
But now..
My heart felt so heavy,
with all this scramble feeling of mine,
it felt like a time bomb,
sonner or later,
its will just go of like that,
and i will just say,
This is not the life i dreamed of...


~heart talk~
-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment