Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forgotten - part 3

"If you had forgotten about me, what's the point trying to remember again"
"you had your chance once"

"still you decide to ask for another chance"
"so should i give a chance once more to you whom turn stranger to me once again"
"so that you can let my heart bleed just for you"
upon hearing her thoughts,
all i could do was smile and i just said,
"I want to remember you in my mind, but my heart already yours to be"
"You might had given me chances in the past, and i may taken it for granted"
"but could you just grant me this last chance to treasure you once more"
"If i'm a stranger to you.. then give it to my heart.."
"it has longed for you ever since my eyes grasp a glimpse of your beauty"
"If you are afraid to bleed, then why are you trying to make mine bleed??"
thats all i could had ever say to her,
She just ran out with tears started falling once more,
leaving me lying on the bed,
without even noticing tear started forming on my eyes as she ran away..
the sun leave as the moon rise,
everything was so pitched black,
did the moon stop glowing,
or did it not glow for only me..
just suddenly,
the door knob,
a twitching sound came from it,
someone's coming??
it's already passed the visiting hours,
it couldn't be the nurse,
who could it be??
my heart was pumping rapidly for no reason,
deep in my thought,
I hope that it was her,
the dark just seems to fade,
as the door was widely opened,
i saw a figure,
it resemble her so much,
yet is it her..
sound of steps started echoing around the room,
she was moving towards me,
in darkness,
i just lost track of her,
where she had gone,
she has disappeared??
just closing my eyes for seconds,
and when i opened my eyes,
droplets of tears started dripping on my face,
her face was so close to mine,
i could see her clearly,
her eye's were so red,
it's seems she had been crying,
suddenly...


~lazy to write.. continue at part 4~
-Mat-





No comments:

Post a Comment