Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some-days,


Yesterday was memorable,
Today was expectable,
yet tomorrow seems unnoticeable,
i breath everyday,
but can i choose to stop for a day,
obviously no..
Now all i'm doing is just sitting down,
hoping that there's something to be done,
or is it i'm done for..
nobodies really know what's gonna come and go..
so whatever goes.. just let it go,
and whatever comes.. just accept it..
it's part of life..
as i love to say this.. what's goes around comes around..
all i could do is just look at the skies,
hoping there's really a sliver lining behind the clouds,
hoping that you may be the right one for me,
not saying that you must be,
but what the almighty one set for me and each person he had brought to the surface of earth,
he will never forgets them and leave them as they be,
God will make sure he guide us step by step,
setting challenges along the pathway,
so that we learn,
that nothing comes easy,
we need to work for it,
fight for it,
and never give up..
that is always what made me ME,
so that Someday..
i know i'm ready to soar the skies high above me,
and never forget the soil i'm walking on now..
cause

The stones which tries to crush me this very day will be my pavement to the road of no limitation...

and in the very end of the road will lead me to the platform for me to soar above the skies..

-Woot-
-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment