Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why!!!

Why is it just so hard to do something I want?

I didn't say that I wanna turn bad,

Nor did i say that I wanna be a Jerk,

All I wanted to do is to be myself
Is this simple request just hard for you to accept?

Why can't you just accept who I really am?

Is it just to hard to face the reality,

Or you just can't stop making a fool out of me,

I am just too tired pretending who I'm not for a long time,

Are you happy Being the only one wearing a mask while others perished,

I'm not you, and I don't wanna be you,

I just wanna meet someone who can accept me for who i am,

Not just for what I done in the past but in the present or the future,

Thats was the only thing I regretted for not being able to realize in the past,

But for now.. 

I'm just a guy, a guy wearing a mask,

Wanting to take it off,

Though I know i don't have the will to do so,

I will look forward till that day come,

where i can undo this mask and be who i am..

One Day..............

Will that Day come?

No comments:

Post a Comment