Monday, August 23, 2010

Forgotten - part 1

When i fall so badly,
not only my heart shattered,
I felt my brain shaking so badly,
till i lost conscious,
as a regain consciousness,
everything look so bright,
lights emitting lights into my eyes,
it was so glaring that i thought of heaven which i had landed on,
yet,
i heard voices echoing,
many voices,
many souls,
calling for someone's name,
name which was familiar to my eardrum,
as i slowly open my eye's after the glaring seconds,
i saw faces,
faces which made my head started to inflict tremendous pain,
it was so pain till i shouted them to leave,
and i lost conscious again,
and this time i woke up with no one but a girl,
this girl,
sitting alone at the corner,
i could hear mild sobbing sound from her,
"Why is she crying in the corner"
that was what i thought,
i tried to raise my hand,
but nothing was moving,
i felt numb,
i try asking her,
yet my voice couldn't reach her,
my voice was just too soft,
too soft that her sobbing covered it up..
suddenly,
the crying just stop,
and as i look at her,
she started looking at me,
without knowing why, my heart felt an ache,
i wonder why...
who is this girl to me??
she started approaching me,
all i could do is anticipate her actions,
as she was right in front of me,
just so near that i could hear her pumping heart,
beating rapidly just as mine,
i ask her softly,
who are you,
and
why do my heart beats for you...
all she could say was...

~to be continued~



-part 2 tomorrow-
-Mat-




No comments:

Post a Comment