Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lie..

All this while,
you know me as well as i know you,
still there's something you didn't know about me,
i kept it hidden deep inside,
the core of my heart,
never ever wanting you to reach it,
yet now,
i'm taking this risk,
risking this friendship which,
i chose to let it blossom,
blossom into the flowers of our love,
this very secret is,
"I lied to you"
I lie not only once to you,
It's most of the second i'm with you,
Do you remember the first day our eye's met,
i lied that i never fall for you,
but i did fall right after i saw you,
Do you remember when we were so close together
I lie to you that you are just someone close to my heart,
the truth was you will always be in my heart,
Do you remember the day when i called you ugly,
I lie about it so that guys will never go for you,
as you were the beauty that dazzled my life,
And last but not least,
I lie that i never thought of you as my loved one,
cause deep inside my heart,
I wished and long for you,
As hardly as you can believe,
I lie to you that you were not my cup of tea,
as part of it was true,
cause from top to toe,
You are just a normal girl,
like others..
yet your heart,
that one and only heart,
made mine to beat rapidly,
as distance from your heart is getting shorter,
what mad me heart beat,
is always you whom made you and that will never change in my heart..

~Truth~

-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment