Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forgotten - part 2

All she could say was,
"I used to be someone in you heart"
"now i guess i'm just someone in front of you"
hearing that just made tears started to roll down my cheek,
"why i'm so taken aback by her sentences??"
"why is she being so sarcastic in such way"
"did i trample her felling???"
many thoughts linger in my mind and it hurts badly,
yet i try to think of the reason behind the sarcasm..
No thoughts could give me the confidence to be told to her,
so i ask her again,
"Why aren't you someone in my heart??"
"yet you could leave me with this sadness"
"Why??"
She answered,
"cause i used to be one, till the day you decide to let me leave"
"I was reluctant at first"
"yet you countlessly trample my felling"
"did you ever remember that i loved you so much"
"that i never left you till now??"
I said,
"I want to remember what we had been through all this while,"
"Yet god disallowed me to do so"
"Now my brain have no memories of yours nor mine"
"but could you give me a chance"
"A chance to remember and swear that forgetting you is the last thing i ever want"
She just stared and deeply thought,
i could see tears from her eyes,
she's holding it back,
she's so afraid to let me see,
she's just lost the comfort to be with me,
all she could reply was,




~to be continued again in part 3~
-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment