Sunday, October 31, 2010

I wished!!

I just wished that i could let my feelings reach your,
My arms to grab you tight that you will never leave me,
My heart to be by your side to warmth your heart,
but i knew that i couldn't
i just wish i could faced you,
or just shout out loud,
that i really really want you so bad,
i want you to be my first valentine,
i want you to just know i love you,
not because you are beautiful i love you,
not because you are understanding i love you,
not because you are close to me i love you,
not because i am alone i love you,
not because i am desperate i love you,
it just because of you are you which made me to love you with all my heart,
and i can really felt that link coming by,
but i am afraid,
really afraid that i would not have that chance to do it,
i understand your problems,
and i take it as a priority before decing to tell you how i felt,
maybe it just really ties which form a transparent glass between us,
even knowing that i could have break the glass and cross over it,
but doing so lead to your heart and mine being stabbed with the shattered glass i broke,
that why all i could do now is to watch you from far,
knowing that watching you hurts more than being by your side...

No comments:

Post a Comment