Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Alway and only you...

When only love could make a way,
and sadness could cry i river,
that's the moment,
where i truly love you,
as many obstacles in the past had been laid all over,
just a simple road to you,
turns to a road full of sadness, pain and anger..
yet.. as i stop and try looking far,
and nothings seems to signify you being there..
I thought of turning back and try finding another path..
yet i was reluctant to move backwards,
and i waited..
as time pass,
the obstacles started to disappear,
one by one,
again disclosing the vast empty space i once saw,
with a long curvy road,
i saw a figure standing,
right at the end of the road,
it's shadow symbolize you,
but i'm unsure till i walk towards the shadow...
and as i walk and walk,
My leg feels numb,
My lips hunger for water,
and my stomach groaning for food..
Yet..
my heart Beating so loud.. just to tell you that i'm coming..
No matter how thirsty, exhausted and hungry i am..
for you..
nothing is important to be taken care..
till the time i hold your hand,
and put your palm on my left chest,
connecting my heart to yours,
telling you that,
I didn't choose you,
nor did you chose me,
Fate choose both of us..
and...
Only you my heart would beat faster,
and my eye's will stare upon..
Cause You are the one,
I fall in love with...

No comments:

Post a Comment