Sunday, October 24, 2010

What i want!!

Sometimes I just don't know what to think or rethink,
as all i could do is to talk to others and look at you,
maybe you didn't notice much about it,
yet sometimes i wish you do..
still i don't really know whether it happens or maybe it's just one of my fantasies,
cause i felt my heart falling every time my eye's met yours,
just one second of the moment could take my breath away..
and still i want more..
I was hoping that i found the guts to just talk to you,
yet i'm still worried that words would hurt you,
especially those whom came from My mouth...
And now I demand for my fingers to be a man for once,
so i could just text you and tell you how much i miss you,
instead of writing this here,
not knowing whether it would reach you or not,
whether you know i'm talking about you...
even if you did not..
still i wished for you,
to not only be in my heart,
but to be by my side..
just so i could tell you that,
i will cherish every moment you give to me,
knowing that The future is uncertain,
But my love for you is certain for as long as you could imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment