Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MIllion!!!

A million question about our life i wanted to ask,
as 7 months just flew away..
it felt like 7 years..
the pain of only being able to look,
but to refrain from speaking..
All thanks to my guts that fall of right when i need it so badly..
But now.. I try texting you..
be the first whom embrace the morning for you,
and the last to cuddle you to the bed at night..
still i hope that I could lend a shoulder for you to lean on the afternoon,
to tell me all you want me to hear...
and now.. in the night i wanna dream about you..
and yet i got smacked in the face,
knowing that i will wake up and face the reality that you are still far from me..
Though i told many that sometimes you don't need the lips to whisper the words,
cause you had a heart to send the beatings...
still i need to talk..
and i'm still stuck here..
waiting for you..
looking upon the skies..
hoping that you will drop on my laps..
like the shooting star...

No comments:

Post a Comment