Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tokoh Kokurikulum... presented to the whole UPPER 6!!!


What can i say about today..
Totally Awesome,
not only I got the Gelaran "TOKOH KOKURIKULUM"
i get to hang out with my friends..

What can i say about this achievement..
i can definitely say i didn't expect to get it,
as I'm just A FAT GUY which like to be jovial,
and when i got it..
I'm really almost broke into tears..
i never thought of getting something so grand..
So i would like to thank the WHOLE UPPER 6 batch 2010..
without them i'm nothing..
so thanks to,
1. Joannes.. without your support and the whole gang, i wouldn't be able to get the president post..
2.The football MSSD i participated wasn't to get that stupid certificate.. Cause all My Superb friends were there..
3.The whole upper six which put all their trust on me, even knowing that i'm not the leader material..
but i absolutely have fun knowing all of them..

Thanks alot People!!!

2 comments: