Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'll be back

I guess this gonna be my last post till the end of my exams..
anyway.. i don't really prefer to talk about studies on the net,
in made me felt like i'm worst than a nerd..
maybe "NEEK" ( NErd + geEK)..
still there's one last piece of mind i want to bury here..
and in 1 month and 13 days time,
i will be back..

_________________________________________________________

If i was to choose to be with you now,
I rather not,
as i'm uncertain of the future which lies ahead,
though knowing that it's not the road i planned,
but it's best not to bring you along,
as i'm just a guy and not a god..
still i'm glad that at least i did told you,
that i love you and it reached you..
cause brain storming for the past few days,
I came out with a solution,
which is best for you( in my opinion)
and it's fine with me..
As long as you know what i felt and remember that it will always be the same,
don't feel bad if you like someone instead of me,
and be proud that you got human's which can give you the feeling i couldn't,
and be happy that you know what your heart desire..
as for me..
i'm just a guy..
a fall and fall,
knowing that it hurts falling,
still i fall for you for the last time..
but if it's fate for me to love you without being loved back,
it's okay..
as long as i told you what i felt..
i'm happy with it..
though my heart ache's of not being with you,
i still got time to just think of the possibilities that could happen,
and maybe.. just maybe it will help to lighten the pain in  the heart,
but for now..
Just remember that happiness doesn't come alone..
humans just need sadness to know what's happiness,
and love to know that you are not alone..

(I'll be Back)
-mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment