Friday, November 12, 2010

Regrets!!!

I can look at your picture the whole day..
and say that you made my heart stop..
but what's the point.. I wouldn't be able to turn back time and tell you..
I was really glad that you smile and laugh with everyone..
though it hurts not being able to share those moments with you,
still looking from afar is all i could ever ask for,
looking at you taking all those pictures with different people..
Your smile made it picture perfect for them..
Those people were so lucky..
and where was i..
hiding behind those pillar.. looking from afar..
being envy of the courage they have to just go and tell her that they wanted to take a picture with her..
and when i thought that's the last time i am gonna see you for the day..
I sulk myself thinking what am i..
I guy which dares to love someone,
but lack courage to tell someone..
I despise myself..
I felt like a low life scumbag..
talking to everyone..
but words starts to shut lock tight when i saw her..
then i went to aeon with all the friends i could ever wished for..
and again.. it seems i saw you from afar..
and all i did was to turn around..
making an excuse for myself to follow some of them to the toilet..
even though i already went..
what a scumbag i am..
and when loges ask her to take picture with him..
loges turn around and signal me to go..
and guess what..
I act like a dumb founded human.. ignoring it and pretending to be talking to others..
so conclusion.. I'm just another asshole on the street..
which only learns to brag like a fool,
and avoid like an asshole..
till the day i found courage..
i guess i'll leave my heart here..
and when the times comes...
the next post will be here..

-Mat-

No comments:

Post a Comment