Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BAck at ONe!!!

I'm back.. that means...STPM is over.. and the right mood that is suppose to kick in is overjoy..
yet.. i don't feel right.. I don't know why.. 24 hours of sleepless moment.. made my mind awake but my body weak... right from this morning at 12.01a.m.. I was B.A(Barely able) to concentrate in brushing up my skills for the last paper.. Flipping through those sheets of papers.. i realize nothing was going in.. as my mind wasn't accepting all the infos.. my mind at that state of arc.. it was debating with my heart.. swinging numerous points, facts.. and nonsense as well.. my mind doesn't seem to know how to cease from bombarding my heart.. it's was like..my mind was saying that "if you love her.. why must you choose to be with her.. all this while you have been looking at her from a far distance.. and now you want to go nearer.." and my heart was whispering into my ears.. saying "why stay at the same spot.. advance forward.. gather all the courage you have left out all this year.. She's always the one.. the moment she sank me deep..she's the one"...
SO humans.. right now i'm in a damn dilemma.. you aint wanna hear ALPHA MIKE FOXTROT from me..

No comments:

Post a Comment