Monday, December 20, 2010

Unknown...

Days and days to come..
I try not to think..
but it just seems that thinking is the only thing i'm capable of..
I made assumptions..
denied the possibility..
and asked for advised..
but all i could ever get is something simple..
yet meaningful..
Three day's of sleepless night..
made me realize that..
those nights.. i wasn't alone..
He was talking to me..
in my mind.. speaking high of his words..
he told me why doubt what you got..
when you can believe what you felt..
Love isn't what her create for us to perish upon..
he create and bless love upon us to cherish the moments we had..
but i told him...
I'm a man full of love.. yet i'm one with doubt..
I'm easy to be satisfied with..
as long as she's happy then everything is fine with me..
all i ever want to see is the smile she shone upon the world..
and the eyes that never seems to receit sadness..
yet.. lord.. i'm one man that sinned by showing the selfish side of mine..
and all he said to me was..
child.. you know what's love is..
right from the day you descended to earth..
you show love to your mother by looking into her eye's the first time..
and as you grow.. you learn that love isn't something which is kept hold in the hand..
love is something you share with everyone..
but as time pass.. doubt seems to coat your mind and your heart..
making illusions which is just illusions...
believing that those illusions appears in the reality..
you try to avoid.. and let down your head while she's there..
yet you try to look her in the eyes..
and you saw the sadness in the eyes..
believing it's your blame to be taken..
you chose to just be a shadow in the corner..
watching her..
praying for her happiness..
yet neglecting your sadness..
proudly saying that it's fine.. as long as she's happy..


No comments:

Post a Comment