Friday, December 21, 2012

Its been a week

Its been a long time since I last posted,about the recent updates... The past few days was due to the bad line problem faced in the campus.. but in return I never knew that this girl that made me skip a beat.. turns out to be the first girl which I comfortably talk with.. the way she thinks and the things she want seem utterly different from what many girl would think and want.. she's finding for someone which she can walk the long winding road with in a slow and comfortable pace... She the one I've been looking for.. and now she is right in front of me.. but yet I know where I stand.. and today I got my confirmation that this guy really likes her... I can see it through his expression and in the same time I just didn't know why I would run the whole distance just to give her back her pendrive... And if the world really ends.. I guess she will be last one that really took my heart away...

No comments:

Post a Comment