Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 1 - I'm Officially Back

I thought I had abandon this blog,
This very blog which records ever single sadness and scar left in my life,
I never even think that I would blog again.. or rather I never even think that i would fall for someone anymore,
I thought The wall I created around was thick and tall enough.. and till now it's strong..
But the problem is that I'm the one whom had decide to walk out of the encircling wall,
And now I'm back here telling again a new chapter of a brand new sadness..

Mission 1...Distancing
I felt that this guy like her.. And they said it wasnt her type.. but what i could think was like that time I went for a girl which clearly I wasnt her type.. but in the end when she decides to fall it was too late.. I moved on..
So though I like this girl now.. but everytime I see that guy, It really reminds of me in the past..

Many said sometimes you gotta be selfish in certain things especially in things that you want,
but if I'm being selfish, I'm just being someone that hurts me in the past..
And how sure can I be that she even likes me,
Look at me.. I'm nothing.. I have nothing at all..
That's why I decided to go for Mission 1 - Distancing..
I guess it's time for me to know my place..
I should stop doing things that attract her attention,
Though that's the only way to make her look at me,
Still It's for the Best..
Hopefully Mission 1 will be of a success..
Hopefully that I can prove that even if you are not someone's type.. with sincerety and patience.. Nothing can stop you at all..
Though it hurts.. It's for the Best..
That's for her best..

No comments:

Post a Comment