Sunday, December 9, 2012

Is it real

I don't know what I'm suppose to feel anymore.. I wanted to help.. but it made me feel helpless..
Everyone have their own method of doing things... All I could do is to advise and be a listener most of the time... But in the end who is gonna be my listener..
I'm really not sure whether I had fell for someone or not.. but its really hard for me just to try to be nice.. it always lead to people misunderstood my intention.. but I in the same time do not prefer to bully her always.. haih.. decisions are hard to make as always..
And I dunno why but my instinct kept on telling me that that guy likes her.. I couldn't make any confirmation but I'm pretty sure my instincts were right...
Will I feel glad if he makes a move on her..... I dunno and hopefully I wouldn't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment