Friday, September 16, 2011

This Moment

There are some moment which I want to indulge into again and again..
Yet sometime when I'm far away from the place I belong..
I miss Home,
I miss those unforgettable 9 months of memories with them..
Painful sometimes
I tried telling myself that if I quit now.. what was for the 20 years I've been doing..
Yet.. in times of loneliness..
All I do was to relight those fond memories of you guys..
Kept on watching the Video we took for Jo's birthday..
It made me feel that you guys were really talking to me..
Each one of your voices..
made tears to start rolling down my cheek..
Made me feel like all this while nothing could have been better,
As bold as I said leaving Klang was for Freedom..
I end up Missing the feeling of being there..
I miss my parents asking me to do this and that..
Band 6 which we all went out occasionally..
I miss Klang Lifestyle..
I miss the old me which anywhere I go.. there's at least a group of people to associate with..
Now I'm here telling you that I'm alone..
And never would ever to be in that state..
it feels horrible..
No one to Nag me about my doings..
No one to talk to randomly..
No one to snatch stuff with..
It sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment