Wednesday, September 28, 2011

When things Move on...

If I knew University life is going to make each one of us so busy,
During the last eight months together I wish I could have spend more time with you guys,
To just tell you guys how much you were too me,
It's easy to make new friends..
But it's hard to get Friends like you guys once in a lifetime,
Pursuing a degree may have given me a better option in life,
Yet knowing you guys been the best option given to me in this whole 20 years of life,
I was a fool to tell myself it's okay going somewhere far to further my studies,
It's freedom after all..
Yet three weeks have past just like that without you guys,
I tremble in loneliness,
I fear that I might just give up and return to the place where I truly belong,
But every time seeing those wall posts on each of you guys wall,
I was really glad that you guys enjoy Uni,
And it made me to not want to give up what I work so hard till now,
Some of you guys might think I'm nuisance for not setting my priorities right..
I know family are important..
I wish i could just tell you all face to face that I never told you that I lied telling you all that I prioritize Friends first rather than My family..
The truth was You been part of my family since we started to venture through hardship and enjoyment together during Form 6..
And about the girlfriend part.. I moved on and I really want to focus more on you guys as it's hard to tell when I got one in the near future and I don't want to choose to neglect either one side..

If I could exchange my life for anything,
All I ask is another nine months of memories with you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment