Monday, August 15, 2011

True Friends

True friends...
I thought I had those right from the start on realizing reality..
But till what happen on the start on the 12th of August till the 15th of August year 2011...
I realize that they were truly friends of mine..
Friends which even when the moon turns blue..
it will still be the same..
We fought..
We had our differences
We too never forgets about the similarities that bonds us strongly..
It was comfortable..
More than a bolster or a pillow could give..
We never take those comfort for granted..
As each one of them is a wish granted upon wishing by the passing of a shooting star...
As bright as they shine..
They always found their way to cheer things up..
To lighten up the dim room..
To tell us no matter how bad the situation goes bad..
They will never turn their back and walk away..
These are the Friends I had..
The ones which I am thankful of being part of them
The ones which I know in years to come..
There's only one sentence which will will speak of..
No matter how far we are apart..
" TILL DEATH DO US APART "
we are one.. and one we will move as..

With love,
I had memories of each one of you,
Not in the brain that stores informations,
But the Heart which remembers each one of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment