Monday, August 1, 2011

Tearless...

When I try to grasp hold of something dear..
and It all end up with nothing but the sounds of the flapping hands of mine..
It made me want to cry...
I tried so hard to stay strong and to have faith that you one day will feel the warmth hand of mine..
and yet all i did was to leave with a cold heart..
Frozen upon endless silent tears from the heart..
I act as everything was fine..
while.. the truth was..
I couldn't find any reasons to be fine..
and as time pass..
I even lost the tears Ionce shed for you..
I felt really sad deep inside..
Yet tears would not roll down my cheek..
It feels like sadness yet despair..
and now..
All i had left is this frozen heart you left behind..
and this hands which no longer find will in grasping for something dear..
and perhaps you would no longer know about it..
as our paths diverges..
Just like how our story tore upon learning that only fairy tales have happy ending..
Once a White paper..
Inked with Passion..
Scribble with Imperfection..
Ruined by Distortions.
Ended as a Dust..

No comments:

Post a Comment