Sunday, February 26, 2012

Look at me.. DO I GIVE A SHIT!!!

Does Numbers really mean so much to people..
Does it show how good one is in life..
Does it even leads to you thinking that i'm just a smart guy hiding my true colours..
IT DOES NOT TO ME!!!!

So what if I got great pointer for my examination...
I get it with my hard work and the effort I put is not even a litre lesser than how much others did..
But why does people like to compare my pointer with theirs..
It sick and tiring.. and worst of all you are comparing with me whom for the past 5 years no one bother to really know what I achieved in my examination..
That show's the real KIA SU people got in their heart..
I dont mind getting worst result for this semester.. but still
I want everyone to know that..
The day I start studying and work hard for a better future..
I did it not to show everyone I can..
I did it to tell myself that THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE...
My last door which leads to a better future..
and GUESS WHAT!!!
I DON'T PLAN TO DESTROY MY FUTURE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF TELLING YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU ALL TOO CAN GET THAT STUPID HIGH POINTER...

p.s :
I'm starting all my revision and updating my notes cause I WANT TO BE KIA SU!!!! MY WISH!!! FOF.MB.. in other words.. FUCK OFF FROM MY BUSINESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment