Monday, February 13, 2012

1 year...

Time Passes like how the river flows endlessly..
It's almost a year.. or rather 8 more days to go..
The day I took my Result for STPM..
and the day you decided that I was just another guy you known..
A year passed since you turned me down..
I was sad, frustrated, set backed and most of all I lost the purpose of achieving something in Life..
You were the reason why I studied and worked hard for a better result,
But the answer you gave just made the Examination slip I took looked nothing but merely a piece of paper filled with blacked printing words..
It's true the days without any purpose was suffering..
But at least you show me that I was really just another guy which a million of even trillions of other guys outstands me..
but now a year had past and I'm still single..
But for sure i had moved on after some times..
And I wasn't expecting anything more from you any longer..
What I gained and learn over the past 1 years was..
I gained true friendship..
I learned that times does heals a broken heart..
and I found out that I was actually into studying and TOMOMI!!!
Life again serve me a purpose of living..
that's why time really changes everything.. including what's in the heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment