Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a heart can say (2)...

It's been a while since i blog.. it's been to busy for my fingers to type things out here..
Work is always in it's usual way..BORING!!!..
But nevertheless my brain never stops from Thinking about you..
I thought of moving a step closer to you...
But to what i felt and Realized.. Every time i take a step forward..
You did take a step too.. but Backwards..
It hurts when you did that..
but if we were to discuss on whom to be blame for the situation we are in now..
It's will always be me..
I seriously Admit that I lack courage in Facing you..
And i turn speechless as i Confront you..
as it's not only your beauty that amazed me..
but it's my language.. I don't want the sinful mouth of mine to be the one to pierce into the soothing ears of yours..
All i could do is to helplessly tell myself.. "I don't deserve someone like you"
"You are way better off with someone else"
But for now.. Even if there's no fate that's gonna bring us together..
I just hope that you know that I'm serious and i don't mind you that you doubt me or avoid me..
Cause I just want you to believe That My love for you comes not from the thoughts of you..
But the Hearts that beats for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment