Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 1 - A day which never seems to differ from others..

      Have you ever wish or rather whisper from the bottom of your heart that Today is gonna be DIFFERENT from yesterday or any other day.. I did and yet for some reason it doesn't work on me.. I always hope for a more dynamic day rather than a monotonous day.. Everyday just seems like the other day.. I felt so empty.. All that could be done was to work and work and work.. just to stop the pathetic side of mine from thinking non-stop about you.. Why couldn't you just disappear from my thoughts and appear right in front of my barely naked eyes.. but that's just a situation that appears in a dream which will vanish right at the moment when it's time to face the reality..
       All i could say was You are always the motivation i could find to embrace the day and in the same time you are too the disappointment i felt in when effort made by me to see you is just as far as going through your Facebook Profile.. I texted you.. Give you all the hint i could.. and yet.. you never seem to noticed it or you just tend to avoid it... I wanted to ask you.. to confront with the matter.. Yet i lack courage of doing so.. and I am just too afraid.. Really afraid that the response given by you may be the worst or even worst than what i could expect..
        That's why it will always be a day which never seems to differ from others.. Today,Yesterday,Tomorrow.. or any other day.. Without your consent.. or rather acknowledgement.. everyday will be just like today and yesterday.. If.. and ONLY IF you could just tell me what are you thinking.. I'll just tell you what i felt every single day..

No comments:

Post a Comment