Sunday, June 5, 2011

A mask that spoke of...

Being bad isn't that bad..
Being good doesn't really feel good...
Yet wearing a Mask seems to made me lonely..
Knowing the fact that sometimes it's hard to just be oneself..
Instead of going through the hard way..
I chose to just continue wearing the mask...
Perhaps it deceives some people..
and in a way in deceives me in believing that it's ok hiding one's trueself  deep inside the heart..
It's that worn out..
and yet i'm still wearing onto it.. knowing that it's gonna wear out..
I cling onto it..
Realizing that only you know the ugliness in me..
I waived upon your departure...
knowing that you've gone somewhere far for me to reach upon..
so far that i lost the sight of your visible face..
And all i could say was I'm Here again..
Alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment