Tuesday, June 14, 2011

本当に友人??

Friends,
Is it was I hoped for,
or is it what you desired,
You chose to open that door,
the door to our friendship,
Yet i'm afraid of entering it,
though I gained access to every room in your heart,
there's still one room,
that room which you locked it away from me,
afraid that my presence in the room,
afraid of the destruction of what we hold upon all this while,
I tried reasoning,
I tried reaching you,
yet,
you remain silence,
not wanting anything to be answered,
leaving me in questions,
questioning myself,
whether should just accept your motives
or should i risk our friendship,
that thin fine transparent glass,
resembling our friendship,
so thin that even a molecular friction could shatter it..
and at the End..
All i did was to walk away..
leaving that thin glass there..
Knowing right from the very beginning..
You never wanted it to shatter at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment