Tuesday, December 6, 2011

6th of December...

What today bring forth is another's days past..
everyday we are creating another page to enter our diary of the past..
My diary had been so interesting that  3 days and 3 nights of talking about it wont get it done..
So instead of looking back to the past..
I decided to look forward to another mysterious day which is the 7th..
Uni life may be hectic in a way with assignments and finals to prepare..
Yet no matter how hectic it is... 
there's always time to lean back and think about what could happen tomorrow..
yet.. It is strange that sometimes things dont go my way..
Or rather there's aways a turbulence suddenly without any notification..
it is past 1 in the afternoon..
And it will start to be hectic again later till night..
I seek not for the will to stay alive..
but the will to encounter whats coming soon..
p.s. -*Protect her and if there's a need to reverse the karma.. pls do so on me

No comments:

Post a Comment