Monday, May 23, 2011

Things that gotta go really need to go one day!!!

In life.. There many things that made memories that are to be cherished..
Yet there nothing which never fails to lead to a broken heart or rather sadness..
Some may have chose to avoid it..
thinking everything will turn right..
and yet there are those whom try facing it..
But nevertheless..
I was one of those whom avoid from facing those sadness..
knowing that it hurts more than facing it..
I was afraid that things will go haywire..
avoiding it just seems like leaving something stagnant..
something as eternal as you were..
yet I finally saw through myself..
It wasn't you i'm avoiding..
It was you i was hoping to see in my near future..
Regardless of how things may seemed to be..
I always knew everything carries happiness yet sadness..
It's just the way i adapt with..
and now it's decided..
I guess even shoe can tell stories by the look of it..
i had worn many shoes..
and yet many worn out..
but they never fail to walk with me..
and to bring memories to be cherish..
and now it's worn out..
and sooner or later i gotta go for the new shoes..
and I had.........

Memories may be created..
Yet they never seems to be forgotten..
As one's heart always remember..
The memoir of you and I...
Is the end of the last chapter..
But the beginning of a new story..
A story which is yet to be told of..

No comments:

Post a Comment